What better way after a day of shredding the slopes than to unwind having a few beers? How about a craft beer festival? Better yet, how about a beer festival featuring live music? Sounds like a dream, right? Well, consider your dreams granted. Join us at Snowshoe Mountain for the Winter Brew Fest sponsored Big Timber Brewing. The details are as follows:
When Is The Winter Brew Fest?
December 16, 2017 from 5pm until 8pm with registration opening up at 430pm and closing at 7:45pm.
Where is The Winter Brew Fest?
10 Snowshoe Dr
10 Snowshoe Dr, Snowshoe WV 26209 (Pocahontas County)
Winter Brew Fest Tickets
While the period to obtain the $20 pre-booked tickets has ended, you can still grab the $25 advance tickets all the way up until December 15th. Tickets purchased on the day of the event will run you $30. Advanced tickets will be held at the mountain and can be collected at either The Depot or any Front Desk location at the Snowshoe Resort prior to heading to the Connection Nightclub for registration. Just as a reminder, this event is a 21 and over festival and you will need to show proper ID in order to get in.
Winter Brew Fest Sponsors
First things first, the real main event, the BEER. Check out the following participants:
- Big Timber Brewing Company: Blond and Porter, Double Bit IPA, & Frost Notch
Tygarts Valley Distributors: Terrapin & Crazy Mountain
- Parkersburg Brewing: Cell Block 304 Brown Ale, Citrus Tsunami, Hip Hef Hefeweizen, & Citrus Tsunami
- Bad Shepherd Beer: Barrel Program Releases, The Loud IPA, & How Ewe Doin’ Cream Ale
- Jo Globe Distributors: Foothills, Goodwood, Lagunitas, & Antietam
- Wheeling Brewing Company: Small Batch Specialty, Nail City Porter, Weelunk Blonde Ale, Old Reyman Amber Ale, & IPA 301
- North Central Distributors: Dark Horse, Lancaster Milk Stout, Lakefront Riverwest Stein, Weyerbacher Mellow Monk, Saranac Clementine Pale Ale, Crooked Tree IPA, and Sierra Nevada Celebration
- Mountain State Beverage: Bridge Brew Mountain Momma, Founders Breakfast Stout, New Belgium Accumulation, Stone IPA, Bell’s Christmas Ale, & Dogfish Head Flesh and Blood
Music at The Winter Brew Fest
And certainly not to be missed, the Snowshoe Mountain music:
5pm: Ghost Eagle
7pm: The Hillbilly Gypsies
And just because the pouring stops at 8, doesn’t mean the party does. DJ Judd starts spinning tunes at 8:30.
Why: The real question is why not? It’s an event not to be missed by both snow and beer lovers. See you at the slopes and the taps on Sunday, December 16th in Snowshoe WV!