Snowshoe will be introducing several changes to their day parking infrastructure for the 23/24 winter season. This will include the implementation of (new) paid parking in the South Mountain area. Please see the photos below for reference.
These new parking policies are specific to the 2023/2024 winter season. Only select large event weekends will have paid parking for the summer 2024 season.
Top of The World
- Top of the World Lot A will now become a paid parking lot (weekends) starting on December 14, 2023. Prices will vary from $10-$20 based on demand. Parking in Lot A will be free of charge Monday-Wednesday (non-holiday), and during the early and late value season periods.Snowshoe will be introducing several changes to their day parking infrastructure for the 23/24 winter season. This will include the implementation of (new) paid parking in the South Mountain area. Please see the photos below for reference.
- Top of the World Lot B will be reserved specifically for Top of the World homeowners and guests.
- Top of the World Lots C & D will be free of charge at all times. Free parking will also continue to be available at Silver Creek and The Inn at Snowshoe. Shuttle services to and from these lots will be available. NOTE: There are E/V chargers located at LOT C.
- The Village Lot will be reserved exclusive for Village lodging homeowners and guests at no additional charge. Note that if you are staying in either Rimfire or Seneca, both of these buildings have underground parking (see below).
- The Primo Pass Parking Lot will return to the lot adjacent to the Big Top.
- The Skidder Lot will feature premium paid parking, conveniently located slope side and Village adjacent. Pricing will range from $10-$25 daily, first come, first served.
- WHO CAN PARK IN THE VILLAGE LOT? The Village Lot will be reserved exclusively for all Village lodging guests at no additional charge (includes Allegheny Springs, Expedition Station, Highland House, Rimfire, and Seneca). This includes ALL Village lodging owners and guests, regardless of who you booked through.
Rimfire has it’s own, dedicated, underground parking lot. There are also two (2) E/V chargers located there. Daily rate can change, but at the time of this writing it was $20/day. See below:
Mountain Lodge will continue to have private, gated parking. There is a nightly “service fee”, a portion of which is for parking, and it is based on how many bedrooms are in the unit you have reserved. However, fee that should be baked into the price that you have paid for your rental.
Seneca is the second of two (2) Village buildings that has it’s own private, gated, underground parking lot:
Will There Be Free Parking?
Yes, free parking will be available daily in Top of the World Lots C & D, as well as at Silver Creek and the Inn at Snowshoe. Free parking will be available in Top of the World Lot A, Monday-Wednesday (non-holiday) and during the early/late season periods.
Is Parking Included with Lodging?
Yes, all lodging guests will continue to park in their designated parking areas. Free and paid parking at Top of the World will be available as overflow options. Guests booking directly through Snowshoe are guaranteed free parking in Top of the World Lot A if their designated parking area is full.