Introducing the Ski Trip Preserver
You’ve been planning your Snowshoe WV vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, your child gets a fever. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new West Coast location. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a threatening storm or (lack of) snowfall and it’s starting to look like your travel plans will be affected. Are you protected by Ski Trip Preserver? Fortunately for Mountaintop Condos’s guests, Red Sky vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred. We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
- Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- $200 per day for Baggage Delay ($1000 maximum)
- Up to $1250 for Loss, Theft or Damage to Baggage (including Sporting Equipment)
Covers Trip Cancellation (or Interruption) Due To:
- Lack of snowfall causing ski facility closure
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
Schedule of Coverage
Click here to view the schedule of coverage.
File a Claim
You can access our claim forms here.